Photography I like

I like to take photos with the people I love, that's why I keep them not only in my memory, but also physically.

This photograph is one of the ones I like the most, since I go out with my mother. It was taken by my boyfriend, who shows my mother next to me on the beach of Viña del Mar. This photo was taken at sunset on October 17, 2020 and I love it because I am dating the love of my life, the most important person for me, the one I love the most and my fundamental pillar in life, it was also a day that I enjoyed a lot, I had an incredible time and I relaxed too much, I put aside the stress of university and dedicated myself to enjoying myself as a family , share more, give a lot of love and eat a lot haha!

Here is a photograph of that moment <3



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 4: Studying psychology online (Ψ)

Post 6: Postgraduate Studies 🤍

My autobiography