Post 8: English Language Challenges

 

Hello everybody! Today I will talk about the English language.

Learning this language has been very difficult for me, because I did not have a good foundation in my basic education to learn it and the teachers were not very friendly either.

Regarding my experience learning English at university, I can say that it has not been easy for me, since I do not like this online method to learn it, I find that I do not focus much and learning is difficult, I think it would have been better to have it in person , maybe I would have enjoyed it more.

The blog has been a useful tool to practice my writing in English, it also includes topics about the career I am studying and that makes it more entertaining, since I can write about a topic that I like and not only about things that we are obliged to do .

I need to improve many aspects of my English, I think I am not good at this language, so I think I must improve my vocabulary, pronunciation, writing and many other things. However, for the summer holidays I will take an intensive English course, it is something that I set out to do, so I will improve my skills regarding this language, I also want to start watching movies in English with subtitles and listening to songs in English, I think it's a good way to get acquainted with it.

 These days I have not used English much, the truth is that I only remember it when I have classes with the teacher haha, but it is something I want to change, since I think it will serve me a lot in the future.





Comentarios

  1. Hi Caroline! I have the same ideas to improve my level of english! I hope it will be useful to us

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Carolina, it was just as difficult for me. you don't know how much I understand you

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Owww Caroline for me it has also been difficult to learn English:((

    ResponderEliminar
  4. The same thing happened to me with the base I had in English at school, it was very bad :(

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 4: Studying psychology online (Ψ)

Post 6: Postgraduate Studies 🤍

My autobiography