Psicocode (Ψ)

On the Psicocode Facebook page you will find daily posts on psychology and personal development. In 2014 he won the Bitácoras Award for the best health blog and in 2015 he won the Gold Star awarded by the Profe Institute of Excellence. On this page you will read about the most varied topics on how to plan your time, study methods, how to deal with various situations, information about some disorders and therapies, concepts used in psychology, etc.

I love visiting this website at least 3 times a week, in fact I do it almost every day since I get the posts on the Facebook homepage.

I love this website because it is very informative in terms of mental health and development of people, that is, it provides useful information for all kinds of people and helps a lot, also there are many people who do not go to therapy with the psychologist because they do not have information about what it is about, for the same reason I think this page may be too useful.

Next, I will leave you the link: https://web.facebook.com/PSICOCODE/?_rdc=1&_rdr







Comentarios


  1. This page looks very interesting, I did not know it. I find it a good learning platform and I like the importance that is given to mental health, without a doubt this virtual platform will help me learn more about psychology, my career.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Oh how interesting. Thanks for sharing this page, maybe I'll start visiting it

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I didn't know it. It seems really interesting and useful. I think I'll take a look soon

    ResponderEliminar
  4. ohhh it looks interesting. I will visit it later

    ResponderEliminar
  5. oh, i didn't know about this website. It sounds very interesting!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 4: Studying psychology online (Ψ)

Post 6: Postgraduate Studies 🤍

My autobiography