My autobiography

I am Caroline Menares, I´m 19 years old and was born in Santa Cruz, Sixth Region. At elementary school I studied at the Municipal Escuela of Paniahue in my commune. Later, I completed my secundary education at the Liceo Santa Cruz. I am currently studying Psychology at the University of Chile. 

I have always lived in Santa Cruz with my family, which is made up of my mother, my little brother, my dog daughter named Deysi and myself. 

One of my favorite hobbies is riding a bike at night with my boyfriend, watching movies on Netflix, cooking recipes from the internet and I also like listening to music, it relaxes me a lot. 

Online university has been a great challenge for me, but everything can be achieved with perseverance.

Finally, I will leave you some photos so that you know me:)









Comentarios

  1. I love to cook and listening to music, really it´s so relaxing...and the online university will finish someday, I hope

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Caroline! I like to cook too, we should to share us recipes! Your dog is very nice too. Greetins!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Wow Santa Cruz, I´ve never heard about that city. Your hobbies are like my life in pandemic hahaha

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Caro! I love too riding a bike, but since i was fourteen I don´t have JAJAJA.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. wow great change from Santa Cruz to Santiago, I hope you can take the trip to online classes, for me they have been a great challenge

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 4: Studying psychology online (Ψ)

Post 6: Postgraduate Studies 🤍