My favorite piece of technology (Mobile phone)馃

My favorite piece of technology is my mobile phone. The first cell phone I had was between the ages of 10 and 11 (it was very small by the way) and since then I have not dropped it anymore. 

I use my mobile phone for many things, to watch the news, call, communicate, order food when I'm hungry, watch videos when I'm bored, study, among other things.

Every day I use my mobile phone, I always have it by my side, in fact I get scared when I touch my pocket and I don't feel it on it.

I like my mobile phone because it is a good size, perfect for me, it is easy to manipulate, it has a good camera to take pictures of me and what I like the most is that it is very safe.

My life without him would be quite boring, isolated, sad, although on the other hand, perhaps I would share more with those close to me and connect with the environment.



Comentarios


  1. For me also the cell phone is my favorite technological object, since it fulfills the utilities you mentioned, I don't know how you haven't dropped it, I drop it very often

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 4: Studying psychology online (唯)

Post 6: Postgraduate Studies 馃

My autobiography