Why did I choose my career? (Psychology)馃

My dream was to be a lawyer like Dr. Polo from Case Closed, I watched her show every day. When I entered high school I really liked math, it was very good. Then I had the subject of Psychology and I found it very interesting, that's when I realized that I loved it.

When I applied to college, I had a terrible vocational crisis, I didn't know whether to study as a math or psychology teacher. Then I thought of all the people who could help and alleviate their problems a little, it is something that I am very passionate about, so I decided.

So far I have not been very good in college for online classes, I have a lot of headaches and itchy eyes.

I still don't know in what area of ​​psychology I want to work, I think that as time goes by I will have it clearer.

Comentarios

  1. Hi Caroline, I have headaches too for use a lot the computer:( Regards!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hi! i think vocational crisis are very common so dont worry, i hope that you like this creer very much

    ResponderEliminar

  3. I am happy for your decision to choose psychology, it is a great career and it can be helped in many ways depending on the area you choose

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 4: Studying psychology online (唯)

Post 6: Postgraduate Studies 馃

My autobiography