My favorite subject

 My favorite subject in this semester of university has been the basic psychological processes. We have to read a chapter of a book each week and then do an assignment (optional). In the classes the teacher explains the matter to us according to the chapter we have read, questions are also developed, exercises to put our knowledge into practice, as well as a pleasant conversation.

The main contents that are seen in this matter are the basic psychological processes of the organism, needs that the human being has (psychological and social), goals and performance, among others.

I love this topic because it amuses me too much, I also feel identified with many things, I feel that I can use in my life what I read in each text and improve in certain aspects. Developing reflective reading tasks has also made me reflect a lot and has been very interesting. It is more than a class for me, I enrich myself with each reading!

For all this, the subject of basic psychological processes has been my favorite subject during this semester, in addition to the fact that the teacher is a love of person!

Comentarios

  1. Hi Caroline! Is one of my favorite subjects too! I really like that subject.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. HII!! this subject is very interesting but I don't understand much:(

    ResponderEliminar
  3. The teacher is such a nice guy. I don't like the subject that much but this teacher makes it a lot better

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 4: Studying psychology online (Ψ)

Post 6: Postgraduate Studies 🤍

My autobiography