Post 3: Mental health Problems related to a lockdown

One of the mental health problems of this confinement is loneliness, stress and anxiety.

Personally, being locked up every day has affected me a lot, I feel lonely not being able to share with my family or friends and I feel anxious about not knowing what will happen in the future, this adds to the stress of having online classes and passing the most of the time in front of a computer, which exhausts me too much!

One of the things I do before this confinement is to watch series on Netflix, I try to connect with myself through meditation, I cook new things to entertain myself, I talk with my friends and listen to the music that I like. relax.

The pandemic came to account for many things, caring for the environment, the importance of interaction with others, and also reveals the clear social inequality that exists in this country.

My plans for the future are to continue studying but in person, share with my classmates, have a "normal" university life and be able to learn a sport that I like.






Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 4: Studying psychology online (Ψ)

Post 6: Postgraduate Studies 🤍

My autobiography