Post 2: My best holiday! 🇧🇷🤍

My best holiday, the one I remember with great enjoy, took place when I was we went on tour in high school. My classmates and I went to Brazil to a hotel on the beach, where we spent about a 10 days there.  My best holiday, the one I remember with great enjoy, took place when I was we went on tour in high school. My classmates and I went to Brazil to a hotel on the beach. We toured various places around Camboriú, we also attended various shows, we went to The Iguazú Falls, which have wonderful view, we were also on the border that divides the 3 countries: Argentina, Paraguay and Brazil. Something that surprised me a lot is that they have a cat cementery!

It was the best trip because I learned from a different culture, I tried different dishes from that country, I enjoyed their music and I danced a lot with my friends! I also met people from different countries, with whom I laughed a lot and also had quite a few Caipirinhas haha!

I had a great time with all my friends, it is a vacation that will always be in my memory.


















Comentarios

  1. my dream is to go to brazil. What a beautiful holiday!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. What a great holiday! I imagine that Caipirinha must be unimaginable in Brasil !!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Amazing holidays! Brazil is so beautiful and I love the beachs there!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 4: Studying psychology online (Ψ)

Post 6: Postgraduate Studies 🤍

My autobiography