Post 1: The country that I always wanted to know (Denmark)馃

 I have wanted to visit Denmark for a long time, since it is a country with very different characteristics from my native country (Chile). Denmark is a country where equality is an important pillar in Danish society and an essential part of its culture and tradition, as well as being the least corrupt country in the world and leading the ranking of the best countries in the world to live in! These aspects are what attract me the most to this beautiful country. It seems that everyone in Denmark has a calm, happy, comfortable and ecologically conscious life.

I would like to take a long tour of all its wonderful landscapes, with its pollution-free streets and clean air. I would also like to taste their various foods, since it is part of their culture, in addition to sharing with the people who are there.

I would love to study a year in Denmark, I think it has an excellent education and a very nice atmosphere. Living there would also be an option, since it is a safer country and I feel that you can walk the streets more calmly and without fear.



Comentarios

  1. wow! It sounds like paradise!!! I really hope you could visit that country someday <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Denmark is very wonderful and developed in all senses! I hope you can visit that country someday! Xoxo <3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. cool! I think that Denmark is a good place to live:)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I love this type of places with an old architecture and with water around, its a beutifull postal

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 4: Studying psychology online (唯)

Post 6: Postgraduate Studies 馃

My autobiography