Post 5: My Future Job 🤍

When I envision my work in the future, I think of a job where I leave early to have free time to recreate myself. A job in which I earn enough to support myself, give myself some tastes and that I can visit different parts of my country. So I can get to know different landscapes and enjoy different climates.

I imagine a job that does not consume so much time in my day, maximum 5-6 hours a day. I think of an office with a harmonious work environment, where it has a nice decoration that reflects peace and tranquility, which would really make me very happy!

I would love for my future job to give me the opportunity to travel to different places in my country or go abroad, it would be a dream for me. Thus, I would get to know different cultures, thoughts, interact with new people and try too much food haha!

Obviously I hope that my work is related to my studies, because that is why I am studying this career. I am thinking of specializing in the field of social psychology next semester, as it is an area that I am very passionate about. I have always wanted to work with groups of people and see how interactions with others influence the behavior of the individual and their mental states.

Comentarios

  1. I am very interested in social psychology, it really is a very interesting field.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Good work. Few suggestions: taste is when you try something, so the correct word here is pleasure. Then, you should say: try a variety of foods, for instance.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 4: Studying psychology online (Ψ)

Post 6: Postgraduate Studies 🤍

My autobiography