Post 4: Studying psychology online (Ψ)

I study psychology at Universidad de Chile in the Social Science Faculty. I choose this career because I am interested in helping people, creating a change in society and alleviating their problems a little, it is something that I am very passionate about. And being a psychologist, I could do everything I hope to do, help people, listen carefully, and get to teach them the way they should go.

Since last year I have been studying at the university with online classes. Online classes have been difficult for me, especially in the interaction with my classmates, as I am a bit anxious when it comes to communicating. Spending hours in front of the computer is very tiring because in addition to classes, sometimes I have to read in the afternoons and meet with my classmates. I feel that my attention diminishes more and more in the classes and that frustrates me too much, seriously this situation is difficult.

It complicates the issue of the tasks, because it takes me a long time to do them because of the insecurity, I would like to be able to check my answers with a colleague, but communication is difficult for me.

Hopefully this ends soon and everything returns to normal.



Comentarios

  1. Hi caroline! I think the same, it's very tiring to be in front of a screen all daaay:( I hope this changes soon

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Caroline, I understand you perfectly I hope that all this will pass soon and we can get to know each other

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I fully understand the difficult pandemic context.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello caroline

    I understand what you are going through, I feel the same. I send you encouragement and we will return to the classroom

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I feel the same :( Hopefully it will finish soon. You will be a great professional, it is a very nice thought that you have!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi Caroline, I feel the same way:C

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I hope we return to face-to-face classes soon and improve your anxiety: c <3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 6: Postgraduate Studies 🤍

My autobiography